Saturday, July 13, 2013

How Girlz rate Guyz?


How Girlz rate Guyz? 

Girls' relationship with guys is a bigger mystery than girls themselves.

It's not just about boyfriends, we're talking about guy friends that gals have. 

Do you have a gal who is just a friend? Are confused why the frequency of calls increases as exams loom closer? Or why she always hangs around with the moron who isn't fit to wear Jeetendra's white shoes? Here's a ready reckoner for you:


********



% just a friend % 

Well, you are like a show piece in my house. I will call you whenever I need you. If you call me home the chances are 9 out of 10 times she might say, "Oh Aaditya, I am going out can you call me after 2 days??"

Aaditya: "Where are you going Shilpa??"

Shilpa: "None of your business" and bangs the phone.(Useless fellow.Hmmph! ).


********


% Good Friend %


You are like a TV remote control. I need you and I know that. But I try using you when I really need you.



Aaditya calls: "Hi Shilpa",

Shilpa: "Hi Aaditya. I am going out with family I will call you back. Bye"

(Shilpa calls back after two days)

Shilpa: "What do you want Aaditya? Why did you call that day?".

Aaditya: "Generally".

Shilpa: "Oh ok. I got to go out. Will call you later. Bye."

Will call when she needs lecture notes or some concert tickets.


********


% Very good friend %


Well you are like the pressure cooker safety value for the girl.

She will need you when she wants to bring out her pain or anger on someone.

Basically, she wants to talk to you. And you are special to her.

Shilpa: "You know Aaditya, Shekhar is not eating. He doesn't sleep and is not able to concentrate on his studies. I think he doesn't like me anymore. And yesterday I saw him with another girl".

Aaditya: "Who is Shekhar??"

Shilpa : "My boyfriend."

Aaditya: Oh! Ok.


********


% Best Friend %


You are like the auto rickshaw driver. She can't live without you.

And don't be mistaken. You are not her boyfriend. But you are allowed to take her little doggie around the park so that he (not you!) can have fun.


Aaditya Shopping. Aaditya Movie. Aaditya Coffee. Aaditya,you pay. I am having fun.

Aaditya is now sure that he should go ahead and propose. He dares.

Shilpa: "But I thought we were just friends. We should remain friends

Aaditya. Plus, I have a boy friend you know that."

Aaditya: What?? (Aaditya drinks all night).


********


% Best of the Best Friends %


Ok now you are really special.

You are dad-cum-boyfriend- cum-brother- cum-everything.

Ultimately you are the darling servant of the girl.

You take her around.

You make her project.

You do her assignments.

You are allowed to take her doggie around.

You can hold hands on the beach.

You can see the sun set with her (because she wants to do everything she drags you along).

But but but... Don't be mistaken. She has a boyfriend who works for a huge software company and earns 3 times the salary you earn and has a flat in PoesGardenor Boat Club or Hiranandani area.

Shilpa: "Hi Aaditya. I am getting engaged to Shekhar. Shekhar this is Aaditya, he is my bestest friend".

Aaditya: Hi Shekhar . (Hand shake. Shekhar breaks Aaditya's wrist).

Aaditya is now heart broken and wrist broken.


********


% Boyfriend %


Uh... No comments dude. You're already Gone!


********


Now ~ where you stand?
 
We are Bringing public Awarness. Share it to as many boys you know.
 
Save a Boys Life.
 
********
 


No comments:

Post a Comment